Make a Reservation
How to Book Portofino Resort
It takes just a few minutes to make your reservations online and we will confirm your booking via email immediately. Follow the instructions below to complete your booking. If you are interested in PACKAGES, please select your room choice and dates, and then add your selected package as an extra item. You can then review your choices and book your reservation online. We will follow up with you personally to arrange your vacation package details.
- SELECT YOUR DATES - choose your arrival date on the calendar and select the number of nights for your stay. Select the number of guests in your party, click next.
- CHOOSE YOUR ROOM - Scan the available rooms for your dates and choose your room, click BOOK NOW button next to your chosen room. If the room you want is not available, you can click back and change your dates. If the room you want is not available for the entire period you are requesting, chances are we may still be able to accommodate your stay but it would require a room change during your stay. For this option please feel free to email our Reservations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COMPLETE BOOKING FORM - Fill out the form completely and process your full payment using your VISA or MASTERCARD. Remember to add comments about packages, special requests or questions. (We take AMEX at the resort, but not for online reservations.)
- All our prices are based on Double Occupancy and include Continental Breakfast, San Pedro Airstrip Meet and Greet Service, Transfer to Resort, and Welcome Tropical Cocktail.
- Free use of DVD library and Water Sports available on site.
- All room prices are based on Double Occupancy and are subject to a Minimum Stay of 3 Nights (5 nights in peak season.)
- All prices do not include *9% Government Hotel Tax and 10% Service Charge. These charges will be added to your total.
Any cancellation within 60 days and 30 days (90 days and 60 days in peak season) prior to arrival will be applicable for a 50% deposit. Any cancellation within 30 days (60 days in peak season) of the guest arrival will be subject to no refund whatsoever.
Any cancellation within 60 days and 30 days (90 days and 60 days in peak season) prior to arrival will result in forfeit of deposit. Any cancellation within 30 days (60 days in peak season) of the guest arrival will be subject to no refund whatsoever.
Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds for cancellations as a result of weather conditions, travel advisories, acts of god, and hurricanes, therefore we strongly encourage the purchase of Travel Insurance in order to minimize any potential financial loss, as Portofino Beach Resort is under no legal obligation to offer any form of compensation related to any storm event. By purchasing insurance you would protect your travel investment and we're sure you realize travel insurance is readily available. However, we are not associated with any insurance companies and do not sell insurance policies.
In the event of an evacuation due to a storm or hurricane, the following policy is offered as a gesture of goodwill and without prejudice.
Early Departure: In-house guests have the option of checking out early and unused nights may be used towards a future stay, based on availability.
Relocation: We will assist our guests wherever possible to find alternative accommodations elsewhere in the country. However, Portofino is not responsible for any financial consequences of the same, including, but not limited to transportation arrangements such as ferries, domestic and international flights. Unused nights may be used towards a future stay, based on availability.
Rescheduling: Guests that have not checked in will be allowed to reschedule within one year of original arrival date, based on availability. We have the full right to evacuate the resort if demanded or recommended by local authorities during the approach of a tropical storm, hurricane or other forecasted natural disasters. It is advised to check www.nhc.noaa.gov and www.hydromet.gov.bz for weather updates prior to your trip. Unused nights can be rescheduled within one year of evacuation date. In no case will these dates include our Peak Season (December 22nd-January 5th). Space is subject to availability and rate protection will only apply to the number of original nights and number of guests booked. Policy may be subject to change or may be discontinued without notice.